Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Still Locked out

Thread: Still Locked out

Hybrid View

stodgel

Still Locked out

Is there anyone at all who knows how to unlock drives that are closed with locks?
    Even when logged in as root, I get a reply that I do not have permission to access this.

Re:Still Locked out

are you talking about a harddrive with a password on it?

stodgel

no it's the CD-Rom and the A drive that I can't access. I explained it in my other post Drive Locks. I can't even access them as root.

could you paste the output of: ls -l /mnt

Thanks,

Babbing

err, i see that we are dealing with this on another thread, if you could next time, try to keep each question in it's own place, thanks