Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Psychology

Re:Psychology

hehe @ Syn.
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+<br />DFI NFII Ultra Infinity(gigabyte sucks)<br />OCZ 2 x 512 PC3200<br />ATI Radeon AIW 9600 PRO<br />16x DVD-Rom (not in use)<br />LG 8x DVD-Burner<br />LG 40x12x40 CD-RW<br />WD 120GB<br />420W PSU<br />Tweaked out case<br />:)

mine used to be called Eccles, but now its called Hooloovoo

*waits for the confusion*
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

you got me, what the hell kind of a name is that??!

gotta be an ausie name :P
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+<br />DFI NFII Ultra Infinity(gigabyte sucks)<br />OCZ 2 x 512 PC3200<br />ATI Radeon AIW 9600 PRO<br />16x DVD-Rom (not in use)<br />LG 8x DVD-Burner<br />LG 40x12x40 CD-RW<br />WD 120GB<br />420W PSU<br />Tweaked out case<br />:)

DefGuy

Quote Originally Posted by babbing
    Quote Originally Posted by DefGuy
    What am I? ???
    i think you answered you own question there ???
    :P
    So, confustious?

DefGuy

i think what he means by that is that you use linux so you are natively a penguin.

Mahahahaha i hadnt read this thread till today ahahahahaha, funny shit (remember im drinking chardonnay) anyways well said first post, and i usually call my boxes stuff like 'fuck' "shithead' "nobhead' and 'cuntox' coz i remember them better?? like my ex girlffriends or summit? thats me

if i were a bird it would be a dodo heh heh
    but a dodo can outsmart a mouse :P

prove me wrong since theres no dodos around! go on! i dare ya!
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

dox

alcohol is bad...

I think the worst crime on the planet is being boring. And havin a drink or two to have fun when you feel like it is fine by me. ;D
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

::nods::