Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Just for fun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun

KenHan

Just for fun

Hi all!

I've done some custom slackware wallpapers for fun trying to convert some photoshop knowledge into Gimp knowledge ..

Anyway, just thought I should share them with you guys since you been so helpful ... they are nothing special but there is not very much slack graphics out there ... well if you want them they are at this location.

http://www.shell.linux.se/kenhan/slackback/index.html
    they are for 1280x1024 resolution ..
    there will be more eventually

enjoy

//KenHan

JimH

Re:Just for fun

In case you have not seen this site. This has been in my links forever. I have still never gotten around to looking at it. I think it is kind of old, but you might pickup something.

http://gimp-savvy.com/

teknik0s

make some of those 800X600 and ill use one

JimH

teknik0s,

Just open the wallpaper's KenHan made in the Gimp, right click on the image, then under menu...image/scale image. Then just size the image to what you want.

;D ;D ;D

KenHan

Thanks for the link Jim
    ;D : :-* ;D

//KenHan

wow! they look great
    how about some generic linux ones for us non-slack users ;D ;D ;D ;D
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

KenHan

thanks alastair!!

I'll let you guys know when I have some more up there, cause I know I have a bunch somewhere in my network .. and I know I will do more of them .. (generic linux as well)

;D : ;D

//KenHan

YAY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

KenHan,

They look nice.
    AMD Athlon 2200+ 1.8Ghz
    1280MB PC-3200 CAS2.5 RAM
    ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB AGP
    Western Digital WDC WD2500JB-00FUA0 250GB 7200 rpm ATA/133