Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Help with Modem/Weird Request... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with Modem/Weird Request...

Re:Help with Modem/Weird Request...

hey, cool
    were you posting in windows previously?
    try deleting the glo cookie, maybe then you will be able to log in
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

McBane

The problem was both in Win and in Linux....but I got the email with the new password and all is better....Thanks!

Good to have the board back....For a while I thought the sql errors were on my side...hehehe

JimH

I think there is a cookie bug with the forum. Although it might be a Mozilla problem. I have to delete the GLO forum cookies sometimes in order to login.

The board errors were not your problem. I think the Aragorn's host had a server lockup and it had to be rebooted. At first the site was completely inaccessible, then it came back up with the SQl errors. I think the only problem was that the *(^(^) idiot host did not restart MySQL after the reboot. It took him five days to notice it I guess. :P