Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mozilla 1.0.1 +Flash + R.H 8.0

Thread: Mozilla 1.0.1 +Flash + R.H 8.0

Mozilla 1.0.1 +Flash + R.H 8.0

How do i get flash working with Mozilla?

I downloaded the linux_flash.tar.gz (unpacked it) and installed the two files into /usr/lib/mozilla/plugin.

when I look at aboutlugins i can see it in there and it says enabled =yes.

But it's not working??

I also copied the files into /usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.1/plugins/ just in case but that didnt work either.

Any ideas appreciated
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

Re:Mozilla 1.0.1 +Flash + R.H 8.0

whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

any error messages that come with this?? i can't think of the log to check for this issue off the top of my head, maybe someone else can tell us. : 8)

-babbing

JimH

Works for me. ;D

As alastair suggested you might try the latest beta. It is the one I am using.

Make sure you don't have the plugins installed in more then one place. It is best to place them in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins. That way everytime you upgrade mozilla you don't have to move/reinstall all of your plugins.