Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sluggish Mouse - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sluggish Mouse

JimH

Re:Sluggish Mouse

Can you post the output of /sbin/lspci -v and the link to the files you downloaded, so we can see if you downloaded the right ones.

elijah08

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    Can you post the output of /sbin/lspci -v and the link to the files you downloaded, so we can see if you downloaded the right ones.

I tried to get the output for that and it gave me an error that I can't run that file or it can't be found. I downloaded ltmodem-0.9.9.tgz from here: http://www.close.u-net.com/. I haven't had time at home to try and install it though. I got instructions from that same site. Thanks for your help. Let me know if I downloaded the correct file.

JimH

I can't tell if they are the right ones unless I know exactly what modem you have.

See if pciutils is installed:

rpm -q pciutils

If it is not installed, install it from your CD's. The pciutils package contains /sbin/lspci

Nekronos

I'm have sluggish mouse problems as well. I am using an MS Intelimouse optical, and I find that after I set the driver for it that it speeds up, but when I reboot it's sluggish again and I don't want to have to keep setting my mouse driver every time I use Linux..

elijah08

That's the same thing that happens with me. Setting the driver fixes the problem...until I reboot. Don't know what's going on with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekronos
    I'm have sluggish mouse problems as well. I am using an MS Intelimouse optical, and I find that after I set the driver for it that it speeds up, but when I reboot it's sluggish again and I don't want to have to keep setting my mouse driver every time I use Linux..

Nekronos

I've been trying different things, nothing words..