Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

To All You Fools! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To All You Fools!

Yeah, I think that it is the 2.6.10 Kernel. Why would they release it if it was so crappy?
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Re: To All You Fools!

Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubsbum";p="7184
    To all you fools that are using distros other then Kubuntu: what the hell are you doing? I was on the net the other day and I stumbled upon Kubuntu. Well, I was absolutely amazed by this Distro. I took every os on my computer off, and I installed this in its place. KDE 3.4, AmorK 1.2, and other great stuff are a couple of the reasons why you should have this. The schmick KDE 3.4 desktop is amazing! It looks so great, so different, that I nearly went potty just seeing the tool tips fade into view, right in front of my eyes. I don't have the url for Kubuntu, but search for the Hoary release of Kubuntu on google, and you'll find it.

Stop spending time reading this post and get it now!!!
    Your useing the wrong distro my friend you must of took a wrong turn and made a left when you should of made a right!
    Slackware 10.1 is what you really want then recompile everything install kde 3.4
    and then head on over to crux ports for cedega and hardwaresetup and kudzu
    and then take exit 10 to http://www.mindawn.com/ and grab your itunes replacement once all is setup the way you like make slackware tgz packages of everything and head on over to slax's house grab the new livecd scripts build your self a livecd with your packages on a backup cd and only then will you be enlightened.
    Wenn Sie Spaß meines Englisch mich Willensfuckingtötung Sie bilden.

Eat it...............

Mentor
    ZennouRyuu, Dude that was harsh, very well said, but harsh.

Debian rules!

Ah... A good ol' distro flame war. Reminds me of the days of yore...

Debian rules!

Slackware sucks!

Yay Progeny!!!

Does anyone remember Ydrasil?! ops:
    Steve

Grrrr what has the world come to??
    Wenn Sie Spaß meines Englisch mich Willensfuckingtötung Sie bilden.

the world has come to the point where people can develop and form their own opinions, without the need to find facts to back up their statement :twisted:

:mrgreen:
    Steve

!

Quote Originally Posted by snct";p="7234
    Ah... A good ol' distro flame war. Reminds me of the days of yore...

Debian rules!

Slackware sucks!

Yay Progeny!!!

Does anyone remember Ydrasil?! ops:
    I have never heard of Ydrasil. What was it based on?

Long live Ubuntu! Used by 150 million Swedish businesses every day! I know, I checked! Seriously!
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

(minds, eyes, and soul void) must offer a sacrifice to my master ubuntu, UBUNTU, in its bible a human sacrifice is required, hopefully 50 packs of red bull will do, then must complete my pilgrim voyage to Sweden with nothing on my back