Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Konqueror Web Browser

Thread: Konqueror Web Browser

mugs

Konqueror Web Browser

Has anybody experienced this: When using Konqueror in KDE as a web browser, sometimes when a page comes in, it is missing the scrollbar and therefore I cant view the whole page. If I close out Konq and restart it, it is fine!

Re:Konqueror Web Browser

Interesting, i haven't come across this before. I have had other weirdo things like my toolbars only being partially inside konq, yet not going outside of konq either if that makes sense. i will have to take a peek around to see what can be seen on this issue.

-Babbing

mugs

Thanks Babbing. I have also had some weird toolbar stuff with Konq, but not for a while. This browers stuff is a pain. I would rather use Mozilla, but I cant get the fonts to look so good, still. So, I use Konq a lot.

JimH

Is this on your Suse install? Have you checked with Suse to see if this is a konq bug?

Jim H

mugs

Yes, it is on Suse. Good idea, I will check, thanks!

i haven't found much on this bug in google, and i can't seem to get into the suse help pages without a registration, so i hope you can and can find something of some use 8) 8)

robo

Hey mugs, I just wanted to say that I can verify your problem. I also have problems with Konq with the missing scroll bars. The quick fix is to close and reopen it. Not even a refresh will fix it. I'm using suse 8.1

mugs

Yeah Robo, that is exactly what I am experiencing. Closing it out and reopening is a hassle. I am going to go back to Mozilla, and try to get the fonts looking as good as I have them in
    Konq.

johnqpublic

Don't know if this means anything but I have had the same prob.All I did is an online update and prob solved.Tried that yet?

mugs

I keep up with the updates, I will see what happens the next time I do it.