Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Connection time

Thread: Connection time

Connection time

Ha ha me again :-*
    Anyway where do you look to get the amount of time an interface has been up?
    I think its in /var somewhere. I want to know how long i have been connected to the internet.

Using ifup and a 56k Modem :P

Cheers
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

JimH

Re:Connection time

Use the modem lights applet in Gnome to show the connection time.

I don't remember where the raw information is captured from. Going to have to find that again.

Jim H

Find it yet? LOL :P ;D
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

JimH

Nope. I was out of town again and last week was REALLY busy.

Jim H