Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

DSL modem

Thread: DSL modem

garskoci

DSL modem

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good DSL modem? I just signed up with SBC/Yahoo and they plan on sending me some sort of Windoze modem. I'm looking for an eternal for RH 7.3 & 8.0. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re:DSL modem

routers are good, you will need a netweork card in your pc.
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

garskoci

Are saying to plug the DSL line directly into a router, such as a Linksys Cable/DSL router? Then, connect my boxes with patch cables?

JimH

What kind of modem are they sending you? make/model?

Jim H

garskoci

I have no idea. The DSL carpet got yanked from under my feet. Ameritech's database was screwed up. So, that told all of the DSL providers that DSL could be installed. But...... actually not. Bummer. So, back to dial up!

awww :'( :'( :'(

JimH

That sucks. :'(

Jim H

i know alastair feels for you there ;D 8)

OI!!!
    !slap Babbing