Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

dvd using Xine

Thread: dvd using Xine

beanman2k

dvd using Xine

Finished my dual boot with MD9/XP. Have two problems and will start with the first. xine will not play my dvds. Get an error that there is no supported plugin available to handle "dvd://VIDEO_TS.VOB" Been kinda going around in circle with documentation and thought I'd give a yell for help.

Re:dvd using Xine

you probally didn't install the decss plugin.
    i follow this for installing xine every time i need to
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

beanman2k

Thanks for the reply. The link doesn't work. :'(

you will have to copy and paste it
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

beanman2k

Guess I'm using the wrong glue, still doesn't work. Found another site where I downloaded the css and dvdnav plugins. All is well with the exception of minor sound problem. Now I'm off to get version of Mplayer. I hear it is much better than Xine.

Thanks for the push in the right direction. Linux gets a little better each day for me. 8) 8)