Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Aragorn is my hero..

Thread: Aragorn is my hero..

torch

Aragorn is my hero..

nuff said Sorry for the random post

Re:Aragorn is my hero..

lets move it to off topic :P

but yeah, this _is_ a cool site ;D ;D
    methinks JimH and Spot also deserve recognition for the time and support they put into it
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by alastair
    lets move it to off topic :P
    Done. ;D

Jim H

w00t
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

Honestly JimH and Spot deserve more of the credit than I do for what GLO is today. It is a far cry from what it was when I started it over a year ago now. I am glad JimH is still around, and I hope Spot is able to connect again soon and return. I also apologize once again for my absence, my life is a bit hectic anymore and I don't have the time I once did to dedicate to GLO, but it seems that Babbing will soon be taking over news posting, which will be GREAT!!!!!! Thanks BABBING!!!!!!!!!! ;D;D;D

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Woohoo, Just glad to do what i can, Viva GLO, Hurumph!