Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

OpenSource Blogging tool - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OpenSource Blogging tool

Did you just make some changes to your wrapper.header.default and wrapper.footer.default?
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

yes. Its a matter of copying and pasting your sites stuff to those files.

Alright, I have been messing with it and I keep getting the same two errors. Maybe you can help me out.

I have included my WordPress header and footer into the gallery wrapper.header.default and wrapper.footer.default. In wrapper.header.default I also added

Code:
    require_once('../robbins/wp-blog-header.php');
    Which is the correct path to that file. With out that include, I get this error:

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bloginfo() in /home/robbins/public_html/gallery/html_wrap/wrapper.header.default on line 128
    When I add that include to wrapper.header.default, I get this error:

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/robbins/public_html/robbins/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1068
    This led me to this article on the WordPress site. Unfortunately it didn't make any sense I am stuck with that final error message. Ideas? Suggestions? Words of beratement?
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got it!

http://www.robbins.ws/gallery/

Still a few oddities, but the majority of it is there.
    jro -

Hmm, I just realized. Most of the photos on there are over a year old, time for an update!
    jro -

Mentor
    http://www.robbins.ws/gallery/

Very good, ya get an 'attaboy' for that.
    Whats next?

Next?

WE TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
    jro -

Mentor
    Can I opt-out on that? Its more upscrewed than I could deal with. But please feel free to try it.