Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Icons

Thread: Icons

mugs

Icons

In KDE, it seems that when I change an icon, it changes it for all files of the same type. How do I change it for just a particular program? Thanks.

johnqpublic

Re:Icons

Not sure this will help but have you right clicked on the icon and selected "properties" and clicked on the icon shown?

mugs

Thanks, yes, that is what I did, but it changes it for all the other files of that type. I changed the AOL Instant Messenger icon to the AOL guy, then I went in to a folder and saw a ton of the AOL guys!

johnqpublic

Quote Originally Posted by mugs
    Thanks, yes, that is what I did, but it changes it for all the other files of that type. I changed the AOL Instant Messenger icon to the AOL guy, then I went in to a folder and saw a ton of the AOL guys!
    Sorry I could not help.However,your post on the AOL guys got me chuckling a bit! I'm not laughing at your problem, just tickled at the way you worded it.

mugs

Ha, it made me laugh too, as one of the folders was like 90% AOL guys.
    Thanks!