Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

firewalls gui based

Thread: firewalls gui based

doggiebone

firewalls gui based

Hi guys

not posted for a while never sure if thats a good or bad thing. Any way does any one know and tried a firewall with a gui that works with rh7.3, 2.4.18 I tried guarddog, firestarter and fwbuilder, but they dont seem to work with rh7.3 any tips on gui based ones much appreciated.

Re:firewalls gui based

Quote Originally Posted by doggiebone
    Hi guys

not posted for a while never sure if thats a good or bad thing.
    I don't mind
    Any way does any one know and tried a firewall with a gui that works with rh7.3, 2.4.18 I tried guarddog, firestarter and fwbuilder, but they dont seem to work with rh7.3 any tips on gui based ones much appreciated.
    WHy do you want a gui one? I have a nice script that loads up iptables when i load onto the internet. it works fine.

Alastair
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

doggiebone

Re:firewalls gui based

I'm not really familiar with script based firewalls, but gui one's makes it easy to use and configure. ;D