Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

UT2003
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UT2003

UT2003

Just had to say - downloaded the ut 2003 demo and its fantastic ! Check it out!
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

x0xCRIZx0x

Re:UT2003

I must concur 8)

im looking to download it shortly, but wait, its gone gold!
    with linux version in the box!!! woo!!!!!!!!
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

stodgel

I just got the demo for UT 2003. How do you install a ".bin" file again, I can't remember? I've done it before a while back but I just can't remember exactly what to do with it.
    It is supposed to be a ".bin" file, right? In fact I also have a patch for the Linux demo, that is also the same kind of file.

you can either run
    $sh file.bin
    or
    $./file.bin if it has the +x attribute set (chmod a+x file.bin)

i was wondering about something that i had read, and i qoute: ...The game requires video cards that can handle S3TC compression. As of this writing, only NVIDIA's binary drivers support that although I understand that ATI is working on it...

i read it here, got the link through linuxgames.

http://www.thehaus.net/ATHun/rev-ut2k3-linux.shtml

Anyone know what other cards may supoort this?

Thanks,

Babbing

when running the demo, a nvidia splash screen come up, so it looks like its nvidia only at the moment.

JimH

Boycott EPIC Games and Nvidiot! :P :

Jim H

there had better be a patch asap, otherwise this game is gonna get little support from its linux community, bastids : : :-\

well, it looks like ATI is on there horse, i wonder if matrox will follow suit.............. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

...........still can't play ut2k3 :'(