Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Whats the deal with the OMPs Aragorn?

Thread: Whats the deal with the OMPs Aragorn?

Whats the deal with the OMPs Aragorn?

How are you doing with the OMPs that the members of GLO sent out? got any updates?

Babbing

Re:Whats the deal with the OMPs Aragorn?

I have them sitting in my email box right now. I have been rather busy with the site update as of late, and I also am working two jobs on top of that, so my time is limited. They will also wait just a bit longer due to I am going to try and figure out how to integrate all of the site into the new design, so we aren't jumping between different styles.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

ahh soo.......is there anything that we could do in general to facilitate the changes?

hehehe, hey Aragorn, i am gonna need to put some changes into that OMP on dual monitor setups. So i will be sending you another one soon. i will also try to put some format into the tid-bits that i have done so far so that they are better reference material. Any thoughts on having the OMP forum? 8) ;D

-Babbing

Aaron_Adams

Aragorn: Just to let you know i've fixed up various sections in my kernel compiling OMP, so I'll send it the revised version to you when I get a chance.

Aragorn, that dual monitor setup OMP was not something, looking back, that i would have anyone try to follow. i read it last night and freaked. So, i edited it, and made adjustments for RH 8.0, and some other critical fixes. I have resubmitted it in HTML format(mostly, you will have to fit it into the page ) for ya too. Please try to replace that quick, i wouldn't want people to be confused by that older one.

Thanks,

Babbing

You know what, now that i have gentoo installed, i may even need to edit the newer one i sent. but it is still better than the one that is up now. i will let you know :-)

-Babbing

The last one you sent is now up.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

thx ;D 8)