Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I am embarrassed to ask...

Thread: I am embarrassed to ask...

mugs

I am embarrassed to ask...

I have been using Suse for 3-4 months now. I have been wondering about the pronounciation of "SUSE" I have always assumed it rhymes with "JUICE" Is that correct? :P

dragon5

Re:I am embarrassed to ask...

Ok, I called suse just for the hell of it. 1-888-875-4689. Recording pronounces it, soo sa. call and check it out for yourself. ;D
    d5

i have heard it pronounced SuSe(soo-see), lol, but who knows :P

x0xCRIZx0x

damn babbing, we read it the first time

(must be a forums bug..)

i call it S-U-S-E, as in saying each letter
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

mugs

Thanks dragon5, that was a good idea to call Suse. I am surprised that is Soo-Sa.