Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Which things do I dl

Thread: Which things do I dl

torch

Which things do I dl

I looked at SuSe's site and I found the mirror site list and went to the FTP in chicago and went to i386 and im not sure what i need from there...disks? or what

Re:Which things do I dl

what do you want?
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

torch

SuSe 8.0

whats the url?
    there should be a bunch of .iso files somewhere
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

torch

the FTP address is this...mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/ftp.suse.com/i386/8.0
    I see disks folder and I went there and they talk about getting the boot disk and booting that and it will ask for a URL for DLing all the stuff it needs...I dont see anyhting else

x0xCRIZx0x

AFAIK, SuSE does not make iso's for x86. You'd either have to install via ftp, or buy the boxed set.

I'm pretty sure it says something about it on the SuSE site.