Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux on an Intergraph help

Thread: Linux on an Intergraph help

sl0throp

Linux on an Intergraph help

I would like to load up redhatLinux on my integraph workstation but I am unable to find drivers for the video card, a wildcat 4105. Is there anything that I could do about this or am I out of luck? Has anybody loaded up linux on an Intergraph? Any advice help would be appreciated.

Sl0throp

JimH

Re:Linux on an Intergraph help

Hmmm, doesn't look like that card is supported. I even checked a couple of the commercial X severs and none of them list support for it either. :'(

Jim H

sl0throp

Thanks for the reply, it looks like I am going to have to go but a cheap card for Linux.

Sl0throp

JimH

I forwarded your question to the xpert list at XFree86.org. See if the experts there have any information on support for your card. ;D

Jim H

JimH

Well the response from the XFree86 xpet mailing list confirmed what we suspected, your wildcat video card is unsupported. :'(

It will apparently work with the vesa driver, but you will not have any acceleration of any kind. :P

Jim H

well, thats better than nothing :P :P :P
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??