Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Birthday Soon!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Soon!

Birthday Soon!

Well guys GLO's big 1 year birthday is coming up soon. June 22nd is when I first opened the site to the public. It has made a HUGE transition from them, ask some of the veterans on here, they've seen a huge change.
    I am extremely glad that it has lasted this long, I didn't know if it would, we are still growing pretty steadily, and we are much more active now. I am glad with where this site is going so far.
    Let me know what you guys think, feedback, what you like, dislike, what you would like to see, what you would like to stop seeing. ;D

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

x0xCRIZx0x

Re:Birthday Soon!

I know it's premature but.. Happy Bday GLO! ;D

Coincidentally, this was the first Linux forum I joined when I first got into Linux 8)

JimH

Gee I feel old. :P :

Jim H

whoops....
    i saw the topic and 'started by' tag and thought "Happy Birthday Aragorn"....
    ohwell, happy birthday GLO, for later.
    Does that make me a veteran??
    ive been here for almost 6 months....

Congrats Aragorn for a great site, Spot and Oscar for the irc and JimH, Spot and kudos to everyone else for helping answer my l4m3r qu35+10nz
    ;D ;D
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

Bogler

The site has come on leaps and bounds...
    Well done to everyone!
    I have learnt so much since i happened on the site by chance one cold winter morning.

Bogler

Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    Gee I feel old. :P :

Jim H
    You *are* old
    :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    You *are* old
    :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    !slap Oscar

Jim H

x0xCRIZx0x

Oscar posts here?!

only occasionally
    and if you see his posting history, he only does derogatory comments....
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

Quote Originally Posted by alastair
    only occasionally
    and if you see his posting history, he only does derogatory comments....
    [me=Aragorn]sees another Oscar post coming soon directed at yours truly! :P lol[/me]

You asked for it alastair, lol

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.