Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mosfets high performance Liquid theme

Thread: Mosfets high performance Liquid theme

LiNuts

Mosfets high performance Liquid theme

I downloaded the above theme, but when i go to compile it, it falls over checking for libz... i have libz.so.1 installed in /usr/lib/

So i recompiled using ./configure --prefix=/usr/lib/ but it still will not compile (configure). I am thinking that maybe this theme is for kde3 only ?.

Has anyone succsessfully got this theme working in kde 2.x.x

Cheers
    LiNuts

JimH

Re:Mosfets high performance Liquid theme

Yes, I believe the newer versions of Liquid are for KDE 3. Check the docs to be sure. They might just be special instructions for use with KDE 2.x. You can probably grab an older version that works with KDE 2.x if the newer versions don't work.

Jim H

what distro do you have??
    mandrake has serious problems with liquid but it does work with a bit of editing.
    i can'r seem to get to the mosfet site to check it out but will try again as soon as possible

Alastair
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

LiNuts

Quote Originally Posted by alastair
    what distro do you have??
    mandrake has serious problems with liquid but it does work with a bit of editing.
    i can'r seem to get to the mosfet site to check it out but will try again as soon as possible

Alastair
    Libranet 1.9.1, i did a search for the kde2.x version but could not find it, Mosfets site is going under some re-organisation at the moment.
    Cheers
    LiNuts