Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

SuSE 8.0! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SuSE 8.0!

JimH

Re:SuSE 8.0!

Does anyone know if SuSE is still going to offer an FTP install option with 8.0?

Jim H

x0xCRIZx0x

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    Does anyone know if SuSE is still going to offer an FTP install option with 8.0?

Jim H
    Look everwhere on the SuSE site and couldn't find anything on this. I guess we'll see in April when I visit the ftp servers and see current->8.0 ;D
    I believe they will keep this option open for 8.0, since they've made all other releases available through ftp. I hope so, since I plan to just dl the whole thing and install from my hd.
    The only things that are not available in the ftp version are the commercial packages. I've never used any of them myself (except realplayer) so it's no big deal.

x0xCRIZx0x

I never knew one month could seem so long ... :-\

It'll arrive soon.....
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by ch0c0b0
    I never knew one month could seem so long ... :-\
    Play somemore Chromium, it will go by fast.

Jim H

x0xCRIZx0x

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    Play somemore Chromium, it will go by fast.
    Jim H
    I actually have been, but I don't want to post on the "Freaking Addictive!" thread until I've got a good score

Speaking of which, I haven't been able to beat my own high score. Is this the best it gets?

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by ch0c0b0
    I actually have been, but I don't want to post on the "Freaking Addictive!" thread until I've got a good score

Speaking of which, I haven't been able to beat my own high score. Is this the best it gets?
    If you are looking for something really different give Frozen Bubble a try. I installed it last night after accidently finding it. Kind of Tetris like. I looks like it would play the best as a 2 player game. Simple game, but good for killing a few minutes.

http://www.frozen-bubble.org/

Jim H

flandercan

I have the suse 7.1 box set, i didnt mind paying for it! but i dont like the idea of having to pay for it.

Never mind im having enough problems finding my way around 7.1 !!!