Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Slow Lately?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slow Lately??

JimH

Re:Slow Lately??

Quote Originally Posted by maverick
    I'm struggling for members too on my boards so I'm trying to get a few affilates so we can do a link exchange thing.

Post the link and we will add it.

Jim H

hmmm, is there a GLO equlivant of /.ing???

*maverick's site is bogged down from all the server traffic coming from GLO

hmm, and on the topic of /. vs. GLO, i check both at the same time as well as my email

Alastair
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

maverick

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    I'm struggling for members too on my boards so I'm trying to get a few affilates so we can do a link exchange thing.

Post the link and we will add it.

Jim H
    eh, I guess so. We're still developing the site though, in the process of getting a real web host, and coming up with a new site name. :-/ Anyway, here it is. http://maverick.mahan.net. I like this site so much I put you guys in the links page along with my fav linux site, Linux Junior. Thanks JimH.

Quote Originally Posted by alastair
    hmmm, is there a GLO equlivant of /.ing???

*maverick's site is bogged down from all the server traffic coming from GLO

hmm, and on the topic of /. vs. GLO, i check both at the same time as well as my email

Alastair
    Not yet, but one of these days! :P

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

I like this site so much I put you guys in the links page along with my fav linux site, Linux Junior. Thanks JimH.
    You mean we aren't your favorite! pffft!!! :P

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

maverick

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    I like this site so much I put you guys in the links page along with my fav linux site, Linux Junior. Thanks JimH.
    You mean we aren't your favorite! pffft!!! :P

Aragorn
    hehe. you guys are getting up there. LJR has some really nice people but they're a bit strange and somtimes talk about stuff that means nothing to me. I browse around here a bit more and I usually visit the main page for the latest Linux related news.

Spot

LJR has some really nice people but they're a bit strange and somtimes talk about stuff that means nothing to me.
    wot da hell???

we aren't strange enough for ya??