Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Why the site was down!

Thread: Why the site was down!

Why the site was down!

Sorry guys...our host had a few problems with setting MySQL up. They had done a system wide upgrade and when they went to reboot it gave them problems. We got things worked out and we are up and running again! ;-)

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

jmbrinks

Re:Why the site was down!

Sounds like a month of free hosting to me! ;D

Compensation for all of our mental anguish and the troubles it has caused.

Well it just went down again...for this time all night and a lot of yesterday. Hopefully this issue is RESOLVED...if not I need to look into changing hosts. It just is really hard to change from free hosting and getting whatever I want when I ask for it! :-\

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

jmbrinks

I noticed. Itried to get on yesterday and the site was down. :-\