Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Tutorials / Projects

Thread: Tutorials / Projects

jmbrinks

Tutorials / Projects

How about setting up a linux security tutorials and projects section where we can share ideas and create projects with mutual resources....Post findings and tutorials after project completion....

Seems to be an increased interest in security lately...

Semp

Re:Tutorials / Projects

Good idea ;D

Kinda like a Sourceforge area....hmmm could be interesting.....I'll converse with JimH about that! Cuz I know I'll have to do the coding part of it... :-\ :

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Interesting idea. Could you guys give us some specific ideas on what you would like to see this include or how you would like to see it setup.

Jim H

jmbrinks

Semp

If anyone purchases or gets a price on one of these please let me know ;D

jmbrinks

Check out the $100,000 challenge.

KenHan

Let me know if I can help you in any way with that project .. sounds interesting.

I am not skilled enought to contribute with much in the linux/support area ... but maybe with other stuff like custom graphics/html .. stuff like that..

//KenHan ;D

JimH

Hmm, I think everyone forgot about this thread. :P :