Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

NetBSD

Thread: NetBSD

Semp

NetBSD

How come there is no NetBSD section? We all know NetBSD is better than OpenBSD : Well, I have used NetBSD a few times, but I have never used it for long periods of time. I'm going to install it on my old 486 tonight and let the LinuxOnline users know how it went ;D

JimH

Re:NetBSD

Added. ;D

Jim H

Semp

Well, I was always wondering why I put my 486 in the closet. I found out why last night :-\ For starters the motherboard is fried, there is no hard drive, and it's about to be garbage when I figure out what I can save from it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimH
    Added. ;D

Jim H

Ahhh ok.....was starting to wonder there....kinda like the mysterious locking post :-\

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Aaron_Adams

OpenBSD is the best because it was created where I live! lol

I've only actually tried Open and Free. I preferred Open.

I think if it's possible you should have Open, Free, and Net forums all ontop of eachother, below the linux forums, rather then mixed in with others. Makes for a bit more order.

jmbrinks

ports