Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Favorite Beer
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beer

jmbrinks

Favorite Beer

Mine:

Chimay (Belgian Trappist)
    New Castle Brown Ale (English)
    Guiness (Irish)
    Killians Red (Irish - I beieve American Brewed Now Though)
    Hefe-Weissbier (German)

Re:Favorite Beer

Not a big beer fan.....

Guiness puts hair in places it shouldn't be, blech

Bud Ice is the only beer I have ever been able to stand....but I want to try some more eccentric beers. I hear canadian beer is great :-\

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

nfallon

Don't drink. It puts on to many pounds.

Neil

JimH

I don't drink either.

Jim H

Spot

When I used to drink, it would usually be some decent local brew, if not, usually Bass or Guinness.

Semp

Guinness
    Woodchuck Draft Cider
    Killians

What is with you guys and guiness?

That stuff is harsh......blech

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    What is with you guys and guiness?

That stuff is harsh......blech
    Guinness=food
    :P

hmm, favourite has to be:

free (as in beer)

;D ;D ;D ;D
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

jmbrinks

Many non-drinkers at the site. More for me

How about the other crusty sailors out there (mountainman, mcmurphy). I know you guys have had your fair share covering the planet!!!!