Re:KDE 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    So? :P

Aragorn
    LOL. Gee, give me a chance I haven't tried yet. : :P

Jim H

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Woohoo I now have QT 3.0.2 compiled and set up....
    I have kdelibs ver 3.0 compiled and installed...
    and I am in the middle of KDEBase compile....I should be able to give you screenshots tomorrow or Monday! muahahahaha

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

OK....well I got KDE up and going and within about 15 seconds of bootup it crashes...so nothing I can take a screen shot of...I am recompiling everything and trying again...I guess I"ll see if I did anything wrong :-\

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Did you see any error messages when it crashed and burned? What are you doing this on, your Libranet 1.9.1 install?

Jim H

I've done an upgrade.....which pretty boosted it to Debian woody...but yeah it is my Libranet install...as far as errors yeah it did but I don't remember what they were now......we'll see if it does it again...I think I had an old package installed when I compiled that I shouldn't have...and also I compiled a switch in that I shouldn't have...so that could have been the problem...we'll see

Aragorn

JimH

Where did you get your Libranet ISO's? Anyone know a fast mirror?

Jim H

Got mine straight from their site....it was blazing fast...

Aragorn

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Muahahahahah I got it. I got it! I am now in KDE 3.0..... I am going to download a few other things and get them working and then I can give you some screen shots!

MUAHAHAHAHA

Aragorn

x0xCRIZx0x

Can't wait! ;D

Better make those screenies good Aaragorn

Well, i have QT installed, and half of KDE done too, so i should have a working system up any day now....

Thanks to Aragorn for the help and Muahahahahaha!!!!
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??