Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMD vs Pentium

mountainman

Re:AMD vs Pentium

Thats something I really need to start learning more about. CVS. Its something like Current Versions System or something like that, isnt it? Have no idea how to use it. Of course, I havent had a lot of time in general lately. Seems like the less time I have available to do things, the more things I need to do. I have been slacking on my linux learning lately. I need to go back and setup my apache/php/mysql server again, but I dont have a static connection, so it kinda, well, sucks! It would be the same price for a seperate phone line as a cable modem which also sucks, since I cant afford either. Oh well. Life goes on. :'(

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman
    Thats something I really need to start learning more about. CVS. Its something like Current Versions System or something like that, isnt it? Have no idea how to use it.
    http://www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HO...RCS-HOWTO.html
    Look at the new archives too I posted a couple CVS intro articles from O'reilly not too long ago.

Of course, I havent had a lot of time in general lately. Seems like the less time I have available to do things, the more things I need to do. I have been slacking on my linux learning lately.
    I know the feeling.

I need to go back and setup my apache/php/mysql server again, but I dont have a static connection, so it kinda, well, sucks! It would be the same price for a seperate phone line as a cable modem which also sucks, since I cant afford either. Oh well. Life goes on. :'(
    I installed apache/php/mysql/postgresql on an old box a few weeks ago, but I haven't had much time to play with it. First time I have ever played with setting them up. Haven't had time to look at it in a couple weeks. I probably forgot half of what I had learned. :-\

Jim H

hola,

there seems to be another thing that we forgot about intel. in past years, they have engineered in tracking devices in their chips. just another thought, spot knows more than me :P.