Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Red Hat 7.1:  Terrible Fonts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Hat 7.1:  Terrible Fonts

JimH

Re: Red Hat 7.1:  Terrible Fonts

Prices have been dropping pretty good on flat panels, hopefully they will continue to drop. Four hundred is a good price. I'm still waiting for the day when 18" LCD's hit $400. ;D

Re: Red Hat 7.1: Terrible Fonts

Damn you guys.....I am waiting for the day when a 14" LCD is 100 bucks and I'll still probably be to broke to pay for it!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

beforewisdom

When it gets down to that price you will not want it anymore.

The store where I bought the monitor is a big discount place. They frequently get used and odd things in for bargain prices.

When I was there I saw old 90 mhz computers going for $50 each.

The original owners probably paid thousands of dollars for them when they came out.

Yes, when buying hardware he who waits the longest wins the most.

==================
    Damn you guys.....I am waiting for the day when a 14" LCD is 100 bucks and I'll still probably be to broke to pay for it! <http://www.getlinuxonline.com/board/DImages/smiley.gif>

Aragorn

JimH

Yes, when buying hardware he who waits the longest wins the most.
    LOL, I remember the old days when a brand new, state of art, i386 would set you back $5,000+
    But then I remember the really old days : when you "built" yourself a new computer with a electrical schematic in one hand and a soldering iron in the other. ;D

Jim H