Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

RedHat 7.2 maybe Monday!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RedHat 7.2 maybe Monday!

Hybrid View

JimH

RedHat 7.2 maybe Monday!

Looks like there is a good possibly of RedHat 7.2 being released Monday. RedHat 7.2 directories have started to appear on ftp sites. ;D ;D ;D ;D

JimH

Re: RedHat 7.2 maybe Monday!

Well, I've been crusing through the oversea's ftp mirrors for RedHat looking to see if I could find out when RH 7.2 would be released. I found one message on a mirror that stated the release date would be Oct 15th or Oct 22nd. So It looks like it might be another week or two before the new release is out. :'(

LOL, your a RedHat fanatic! ;D

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

LOL, your a RedHat fanatic! ;D

Aragorn
    Ain't it great! ;D

I'll have to download and see!! heheh....It better have drastically improved over the last few years or otherwise, it is just ok! ;D :P 8)

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

The RH 7.2 release is going to be very nice. The Roswell beta2 I've been using has been great and rock solid stable for me.

Jim H

JimH

Rumors floating around today on the RedHat mailing lists of a bootleg copy of RH 7.2 going around the web. Apparently one of the mirror sites forgot to block rsync transfers. Oops, he might not be a mirror any longer. :

Jim H

You might be able to get your hands on it eh?

Aragorn

JimH

It isn't openly out there, but you might be able to track it down. It probably isn't worth the effort. I expect the official release this coming Monday, the 15th. ;D I really don't see it being the 22th. The directories have been on the ftp sites for over a week. Usually when the directories appear the release is out right way. They are probably waiting for boxed sets to arrive before releasing 7.2. They have to have something to sell. While I usually download the ISO's , I still buy an official boxed set. Have to help keep them in business. ;D

JimH

Well according to this mirror site it looks like it is going to be next week.

The release date for Red Hat 7.2 "Enigma" has been set to 22nd of October at 08:00EST (14:00CET unless I'm mistaken). This mirror will stay closed until then. Expect that opening here will happen as late as an hour later.

Jim H