Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

kernel compile - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: kernel compile

JimH

Re: kernel compile

:'( They get you anyway they can. They just raised by dial-up to $21.95/ month so paying for $40 for a nice high speed connection is nothing and definitely worth it. Now I just have to wait until Aug 28th. It's going ot be a long month :'(

I need high speed so bad, with maintaining this site...56k is a real bummer when doing a complete back up of this site...

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

I need high speed so bad, with maintaining this site...56k is a real bummer when doing a complete back up of this site...
    Ouch! I just download too much stuff. Too run linux you really need a high speed connection. I'm been lucky I have a friend with DSL who burns cd's for me now and then. Being able to do it myself is going to be nice. ;D

Yeah! Try downloading 650 meg on a modem...I've done it 5 times now!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Yeah! Try downloading 650 meg on a modem...I've done it 5 times now!

Aragorn
    LOL, been there, done that. ;D ;D

yeah it takes like 3 friggin days! :'(

Aragorn

johnqpublic

yeah it takes like 3 friggin days! :'(

Aragorn
    Not to brag,well maybe a little,I download 650meg in 45-65 minutes with cable (Roadrunner).Hehehe! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

>
    Grrr!
    SHHHH! Nobody asked you JohnQ! :
    :P

Aragorn

JimH

Not to brag,well maybe a little,I download 650meg in 45-65 minutes with cable (Roadrunner).Hehehe! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    >

Confucius say: "May the flea's of a thousand camels infest your armpits."