Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I am an idiot, it is official

Thread: I am an idiot, it is official

Hybrid View

I am an idiot, it is official

I AM AN IDIOT!

Well, it is official, I am definitely an idiot. Since the board changed colors something got messed up with the smtp settings. So if you are wondering why all of these new members aren't posting, it is because they have no clue what their passwords are. I have sent out emails containing usernames and passwords to all of the users I think were effected by this. I can't believe I did this.....augh. I have fixed the problem so that any new members will get the email with their password, but hopefully these people that didn't get it will come back...hopefully! :'( :-/ :-[ :-X ???
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Re: I am an idiot, it is official

Oops, accidents happen. Strange though that no one emailed you and asked.

P.S. The titles of the news articles you posted put up today are on the frontpage, still shows the old news titles.

Jim H

Re: I am an idiot, it is official

Yeah, I was just getting to that...been busy today fixing screwups by me and trying to get some stuff together...I am changing it right now!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.