Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Oh,Ya I'm A Klutz!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh,Ya I'm A Klutz!

Hybrid View

johnqpublic

Oh,Ya I'm A Klutz!

I was at work yesterday and twisted the he!! out of my ankle.It hurt quite nicely,beeds of sweat on my forehead and tears in my eyes.Very swollen.I'm gimped up for a week or two easy.Man this is a sore son of a b$#%@!!!

Re: Oh,Ya I'm A Klutz!

About 7 years ago I was rollerblading(aggressive) and slid a rail and well the rail gave in, and I landed on the side of my ankle,and it tore every tendon in my ankle. I have to say it was the worst pain I have ever experienced. So dude, I know how you feel. Get a cane, you'll need it for awhile!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

OH! BTW, atleast now you can gimp over to the computer and work with Linux! hehhe

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Yes,I can make my way to my computer to play.This thing is swollen worse today.Hope I did not do as serious damage to my ankle as you did to yours Aragorn.Man I feel like a dork. : : :P :P : :

snowdog

Try this for pain. 8 yrs ago, playing a game of shinny (hockey with no pads), I got hit from behind, landed bad, and the right shoulder popped out. When I sat up, the shoulder went back in. I was intimate with pain that day. I needed freakin' surgery! Got 3 weeks off work with pay! Woooohoooo!

I would take quite a bit of pain if I could get 3 weeks off of work with pay! heheh.....anyone for a game of "shinny"? heheh

Aragorn

johnqpublic

It has been a week now and I can walk with a bit of a limp,but my ankle is still a sore son of a bi&%$!!One false move or twist and it's game over,I'm falling like tall timber.

Yeah, but dude you are off work....the soreness is such a small thing when compared to the relief of being off work and gettin paid. Dude..I'd switch ya , I gotta ask though, how did ya do it?

Aragorn

johnqpublic

Oh,I've been working all week long and tomorrow also.All I did was step off some heavy equipment not 2ft. off the ground,the wrong wormy klutzy way,and the rest is painfully sore history.

thought you got off work man? what happend?

Aragorn