Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do ya love yer job?

johnqpublic

Do ya love yer job?

I hate mine!I hate the my coworkers!I hate the jackasses I'm in charge of!I hate the jackasses who are in charge of me!I hate the paperwork!I hate being in this crappy mood I'm in.Now I feel better! "rantmode -h now" > > > >

Re: Do ya love yer job?

Ok, I understand your situation, but let me tell you a bit about mine. Yours is much more physically demanding where mine is not at all. BUT, you don't have to spend 8 hours a day kissing ass to snobbish hotel tourists that feel you are the scum of life. I have to go up and plunge their turds down the toilet when they produce some massive size bowel movements. I have to tell these people that I am at their service at all times of the day. My manager expects me to cover the front desk, handle maintanence issues, kiss ass, and still do all this pedley crap. There is so much more that I have to deal with. I do say your job is probably more of a pain in the ass cuz oil fields are hell to work at, but atleast the pay is good. I get a crappy 10 bucks an hour. AUGH! On a side note, why is it that when you make more money good ole Uncle Sam takes out even more money to just make it so you are making just as much money as before. OH well the government is a bitch....i feel better now! later.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Good rant Aragorn.Not bad.Not bad at all.

Heheh, thanks....I was quite proud of it myself!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

seamonkey

mine is a horrible boring waste of time.

blah. i need a master's degree, quickly. haha.

I hate mine!I hate the my coworkers!I hate the jackasses I'm in charge of!I hate the jackasses who are in charge of me!I hate the paperwork!I hate being in this crappy mood I'm in.Now I feel better! "rantmode -h now" > > > >

digitalzero

Aragon if u dont mind me asking... how old are you?

Digital Zero,

I am 20. Why? ;D

Aragorn

digitalzero

hehe no just wondering! great job on this glo discussion board!

Thanks glad you like it? As you can see in this post there is a small bug with quotes, and it only appears in some posts, but the update is coming out soon so we should have almost a bugless board here relatively soon!

Aragorn

bdl

My jobs alright; I pretty much have free-reign over what I can / cannot do, the pays decent
    and I've worked with worse people. Of course, I always have the daydream of getting that
    'perfect' job - you know, the one that pays $200K to do linux admin....