Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Things that I hate about my workplace..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that I hate about my workplace..

x0xCRIZx0x

Things that I hate about my workplace..

[rant]

1. System admins guys that don't know sh*t about what they're doing. Ok, some people may say "Hey, you can't do what they're doing". To that I reply "Yes I can! Rebooting a f*cking machine is easy!". I have no f*cking idea what these people are paid for. They sit around all day and do jack. Case inpoint: A service call was put in for our Unix box. I am unaware of this. The service guy comes, and the head of IT directs him to me! Wtf, I don't even work in the IT dept. (although sometimes I think things would be smoother if I did). Next thing you know, I'm in the server room with the guy trying to fix the Unix box. I'M NOT PAID TO DO THIS. The fucking IT guys decided it's too much trouble for them. And I find out that MY manager put out the service call, therefore the logic that HE should be the one in the server room. But nooooo, my fucking manager is out most of the week cuz he's a half-assing moron. *breath*

2. Managers. I'm not sure why they use this term. The people around here couldn't manage their way out of a conversation. It always astounds me how stupid the people are on top of the food chain.

3. Coworkers that try to do the least possible work. Now, I like my job. Let me rephrase, i USED to like it. Until all these freaking slackers took out all my energy. I'm not one to ignore work, but it seems to be the trend around here.

4. WINDOWS ON MY WORKSTATION. nuff said.

If you've read this far, I thank you. Time to look for another company, don't you think? hehe..w00! i feel better already..

[/rant]

JimH

Re: Things that I hate about my workplace..

[rant]
    If you've read this far, I thank you. Time to look for another company, don't you think? hehe..w00! i feel better already..
    [/rant]
    Are you sure you want to look for another company? The next one might be worse. "The grass always looks greener somewhere else until you get there."

Jim H

x0xCRIZx0x

Hmm..you're right. While writing this rant I wasn't thinking about the positive things about my job (therefore the rant ) But in any case, I felt much better afterwards because it's friday and I don't have to deal with it until monday! hehe

I would also like to apologize for my language Didn't realize how it was until I read it.

LOL Criz don't worry about your language, as long as it isn't overly vulgar,there is not a reason to worry.

Second, atleast you get to work with a computer at work. You know what I do? I deal with hotel guests, kiss their butt in other words. I'd switch ya any day, besides the fact I am SURE you get paid more than me! heheh

Don't look for another job because you grass is definitely greener than a lot of places, my grass is dead!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Well,it would be easier to post what I like.Hmmmmmmm.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Damn!Hmmmmmmm.Let's see.Daaaa,Daaaaaaaaa.Well,hell it pays good anyway :

Well,it would be easier to post what I like.Hmmmmmmm.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Damn!Hmmmmmmm.Let's see.Daaaa,Daaaaaaaaa.Well,hell it pays good anyway :
    Keep in mind JohnQ is posting with a whiskey bottle in one hand and a gin bottle in the other! hahah

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Keep in mind JohnQ is posting with a whiskey bottle in one hand and a gin bottle in the other! hahah

Aragorn
    YEP! 8)

HAHA! I wish I was! LOL

Aragorn

johnqpublic

No more booze for me yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!

No more booze for me yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!
    LOL!

Aragorn