Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Screw Dell

Thread: Screw Dell

Screw Dell

Never ever will I ever do business with Dell again! I just got a call from a collections agency this morning saying that I am more than 3 months late on my payment. EXCUSE MEEE???

I have called Dell twice to figure out why I haven't received a billing statement, I have even received bills at this address. Oh wait I am getting ahead of myself, they have an address that is quite old, and doesn't even get close to matching up with what it should be. They LOST my address and turned me into the collections agency. I have perfect credit, absolutely perfect, every bill paid on time and more than minimum! Augh, so I had to pop out 200 bucks of delinquent payments! AUGH!!!! That was an unexpected outflow of money!

Next, I am installing RedHat 7.2 and it doesn't like my Harddrive, it will partition the 10 gig that I have saved for it up to 5 then it says it is unable as the /tmp/hda file is malformed! What?! It won't install for anything! Sooo....

I decide I am going to format this SOB and clear everything off of it, and start all over. Ok well that requires me making a backup of software I have. So get the blank cd in there crossing my fingers and start to burn. Everything seems ok of course I get it out and it can't be read! I have this POS burner that is a CD-R/CD/DVD all in one, and it has an average success rate of 1 out of 7 cd's burn correctly! I called 3 Dell techs, and not a single one of them even knew what an ISO was and they told me how to uninstall win 95 and reinstall it and that should get it fixed. Hmmm funny I have win2k! So I realized Dell techs weren't going to be ANY help at all. Damnit I am pissed!!!!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

Re: Screw Dell

dood...yer gettin' a Dell

mwahahahhahahahaaa
    <insert thunder & lightening>

johnqpublic

Re: Screw Dell

dood...yer gettin' a Dell

mwahahahhahahahaaa
    <insert thunder & lightening>

Ditto! HaaaHaaaHaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!