Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Ok guys, c'mon now!

Thread: Ok guys, c'mon now!

Hybrid View

Ok guys, c'mon now!

Ok, you guys gotta have something to say about the site! We NEED your feedback! We want to make this site as good as we can, and you guys are the only ones that can tell us how to do it. So flame us if you have to , just tell us!!!!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

jman_77

Re: Ok guys, c'mon now!

Yeah, good point. C'mon guys. I even added that cute little picture of tux! Whadda ya guys think of this crazy little site?

mdwatts

As I've stated before, you've done a great job. The interface looks great.

We'll see how your bbs stands up with a few hundred members.

hmmm...few hundred members....hmmm....<druels out side of mouth>. I appreciate that image mdwatts!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

robba

I like the old look. Tux adds a sense of crapulence. I dont know, the old look just seemed to meld in very easily.

Don't get me wrong, tux is a ladies man, but....

-robba

Panserbjorne

I like how the site looks right now. It just looks a little...small. You just gotta get more people to this site and then maybe, like, 50% will participate in it and you'll have to buy another server and ....(drifts off)