Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where did you come from! ;)

Thread: Where did you come from! ;)

Where did you come from! ;)

Ok, if you guys don't mind telling me where you found us at, it would be greatly appreciated. As you all know we are a brand new site, not even a month old yet, and I am of course trying to get our name out there as fast as possible so that we can have actual members to converse with! I need to know where my most successful draw of members has been from, so that I can focus a bit more attention there. You of course don't have to tell me, but I sure would like ya for it!

Thanks,
    Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

McDuck

Re: Where did you come from! ;)

Weeeeel..... My boyfriend told me about this site. Because he's the little guru guy. I like to read about Linux, and I like to leave randomly odd messages. I am Tux's biggest fan. the site is very good, to my artistic and wacko tastes (I gave opinion on the color scheme, I do like it, I do I do). That is all, I now go back into lurking insanity mode.
    Never trust a man who's eyebrows meet.
    Chicken McDuckett

johnqpublic

I found ya at LNO.

Cool, and glad to have ya JohnQ, so far our most active user! Also your the first poster to post a hot topic!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Really? I honestly didn't notice I had a hot topic.Cool!

WireChief

Found you in a Newsgroup thread, while surfing the net. Not sure if it was comp.linux.setup or alt.linux.suse btw thanks for your help with my Newbie questions.