Thread: Can't reply

rdly

Can't reply

I posted a message, got a reply, and would like to reply to that thread, but I can't. I log in, but every time I click on the Subject of my thread, I get logged out. I've tried logging in 6 times. All logins are successful, but when I click on my thread I'm called guest again. I even tried clicking the login option of staying logged in all the time, but that made no difference.

I must be doing something wrong. This is too big a problem to be like this very long.

Re: Can't reply

Well I logged in under you, and I didn't have a problem. I am guessing it is a cookie problem, so I would clear your disk cache and memory cache, and then clear out your cookie directory. I have a feeling this will correct the problem. I am sorry for any inconvenience, what browser are you using so I can goto the makers of the board and post this issue?

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

rdly

Re: Can't reply

You were right. I was using opera 5.0, now I'm using netscape 4.77. It is working fine now, thanks.