Thread: Downtime, AGAIN!

Downtime, AGAIN!

Well it seems our host has had a bit of a problem with keeping their servers up. I am in the quest for a new host as I write this(yes I am muli task oriented). I am looking seriously at phpwebhosting as it is cheaper than I currently pay and seems to be rather spiffy! Any suggestions??

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: Downtime, AGAIN!

Well I have decided to remain with our current servers for paticular reasons. Although, if something of this sort does happen again, they are getting the boot. Oh well, sorry for the downtime guys!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: Downtime, AGAIN!

Ok boys and girls, we are back to normal operation again, finally. As I am sure you guys could tell the message boards got pretty f'd up there for a few hours....that was due to a DNS error in no way related to the servers, sooooo that got resolved about 30 mins ago. We are all back to normal. Only thing that isn't working right now is chat and that is because we are relocating the MySQL database on the server, but you guys dont use it anyways, so it won't be missed! LOL Anyways, sorry for the downtime and all the frustration, we are up and running again and will be for quite some time..

Aragorn