Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Site Expansion

Thread: Site Expansion

Site Expansion

Ok guys, our creative juices are kinda dwindeling here. Jman just got done re-vamping the store so that should have a new layout in the next day or so. Yet, I want to add more to the site, what are your ideas? What do you guys want to see here that isn't already? Not something like more OMP's or something, you know what I mean something brand spanking new to expand the site not just add on to it. So give me your .02 cents!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Re: Site Expansion

Hi Aragorn,
    Well I'm no expert on websites but you have a pretty nice setup already as far as I'm concerned.Heck,you probably stay busy maintaining all you have now.Wouldn't more stuff mean more work for you and Jman?I cannot think of anything else that needs to be added to the site right now,but someone else may have an idea or three.