Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Welcome

Thread: Welcome

Welcome

Well it seems we had a surge of new members join here as of late and would like to welcome them all. Hope you find a home here at GLO and I hope even more that we can help you with OUR joint journey into the great OS we know as Linux! heheh...hey it is 4am in the morning and I am at work, I have every right to be corny! 8) 8) 8) :P

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Re: Welcome

You must work rotating shifts,Aragorn.It's good for ya tho.

I work 11pm to 7am Fri thru Sun and Tue and then I work 3pm to 11pm on Thur. Heheh, I like the 11pm to 7am shift though, I don't have to do anything!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Sekihmet

Thx again for the welcome. I noticed tonight from other peoples posts that I'm not the only new person I'm really glad I found this site! Good people and still small. I prefer to start out near the beginning, I find its easier to make friends and learn about people.

Glad its OUR journey too, because if it weren't, I'd be left in the dust for sure!

JimH

I would like to add my welcome to all the new members who have joined recently. The board seems to be having a membership surge the last couple of weeks. ;D Looks like we have gained several Slackware users. Nice to see the addition of members who use different distro's. Really adds to the variety of knowledge on the board.

Jim H