Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Browser Issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Browser Issues

Re: Browser Issues

Ok, I have worked around it....now all browsers should be able to see the rollovers and thingies right where they are supposed to be....I am having a problem with the mini Tux sitting on top of the GLO links, so that is my next project....you'll probably still experience rollover problems on other pages after the main one because I am slowly upgrading those.....augh....browser issues are a pain! Oh BTW JimH I found the linuxnews thing you were talking about....It was a cloaking layer for search engines that I had entered in there...but obviously NETSCAPE<GRRR> won't allow layers to be put off of the screen....sooooo I have erased that....thanks for all the feedback, if you have any more please let me know!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

seamonkey

c'mon, everybody! lets all use lynx! woohoo!

JimH

Looks like you have everything fixed now. All the pages display right in nutscape and mozilla

JimH

Anyone having the newly added banner to the frontpage improperly display in nutscape? The top banner on the bottom of the frontpage is halfway sitting on top of the Quick Links box. This is using nutscape 4.78-2 from RH 7.2 beta 2 ( Roswell ). It displays correctly in Mozilla 0.9.3.

I'll look into that JimH, sorry about that.....it isn't even a money making banner...just an exchange banner to drive a bit of traffic to the site....I'll get rid of it if I can't fix it....let me toy with it and if you still have a problem tomorrow...let me know I'll remove it..

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Alrighty, hopefully that did it, if not let me know and I'll remove it....

Aragorn

JimH

Nope, still the same. Looks like maybe it moved slightly higher, but it is still on top of the Quick Links box.

Alrighty...I am about to leave for work so I am not able to do it now...but first thing tomorrow morning when I get home!

Aragorn

Ahh what the hell..I went ahead and took it off...should be fixed now...if not....augh....let me know!

Aragorn

JimH

Ok, we only have one banner now, but it is halfway sitting on top of the quick links box. Only in nutscape 4.78. Still displays correctly in Mozilla.