Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New stuff! :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New stuff! :)

JimH

Re: New stuff! :)

it'll look funny on the grey. Best solution is to lighten the blue to more of a faded, plae color for the text boxes. Da masta has spoken.
    Oop, I forgot about the grey :-X.

Well not that it was a pressing issue! ;D

I have fixed the news submitter so that a <BLANKLINE> is no longer needed. I am now in the process of streamlining the code and updating a few features. I am hoping to start a archive of news postings, but that will require quite a bit new code....we'll see though! BTW membership sign up has come to a halt, people tell your friends, post crap on other websites! We need more people around here!!!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

You should add a link, maybe on the frontpage and the news page to the news submitter.

Yeah, your right, I should. I'll get on that...I am about to go out of town, but I should be back tomorrow evening so I'll do it then. Thanks Jim!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Jim,

I got that link up like you asked...only thing is that it won't go into effect until the next article is posted....I should get on that I guess, hahah....but it is up as you requested!

Aragorn