Thread: Enough with the problems!

Aaron_Adams

Enough with the problems!

Hello. This is Sekihmet, re registering. I'm just tired of "user not existing" so I made a new user.

jman_77

Re: Enough with the problems!

yarr.... sorry about the trouble.... Aragorn's got admin access on the board... Aragorn? Any word on the oddities with the board?

JimH

Hello. This is Sekihmet, re registering. I'm just tired of "user not existing" so I made a new user.
    Thats wierd. Your user disappeared by itself? Aragorn should be on later, maybe he will know.

Jim H

Awww damnit! I was hoping that bug wasn't going to start affecting us yet. YABB has a bug in it that the creators are working on now, obviously you are the first fatality! I am sorry! The service pack to fix this bug will be out in about a week or two so hopefully it won't happen to anyone before then. Aaron, just let me know how many posts you had before and I'll fix it to where you have as many, just give me a ballpark figure if you don't know. Sorry about the problem!
    If I knew any perl I would see if I could fix it myself, but alas I know none. Atleast it isn't the huge bug this board has, in some cases it will delete every post and every user, hopefully that won't happen before the SP is out to fix it.....

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Aaron_Adams

No worries. If that message sounds like I'm angry/annoyed I'm not. I just was tired of trying ot log in over and over.

Don't worry about my number of posts, doesn't make any difference to me really. Good thing they're fixing the bug though, wouldn't want one of the admins disappearing.