Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New Layout?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Layout?

New Layout?

How do you guys like it? Nasty, Great, what? Let me know what you think, and if you think something needs to be changed or whatever!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

Re: New Layout?

It's much easier on the eyes, IMO. I'm not huge on a white/offwhite backgrounds, and the darker headings and such are abonus to me.

jman_77

woah

woah
    woah good? woah bad?

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

woah

Damnit, woah good, or woah bad? LOL

Aragorn

Spot

LOL
    good woah, but then, I like dark stuff

I think this is much cleaner, and much easier on the eyes, IMHO anyways.

Aragorn

jman_77

the color scheme's a bit too low contrast if you ask me... front page is hard to read... new logo image needs to be anti-aliased... it's a bit too blocky looking... Also, the front page is a bit constrained... you may want to try increasing the span across the page... the table can be expanded, and using percentages as a width will allow it to scale depending on the user's resolution and browser size....

just a couple thoughts ;D

the color scheme's a bit too low contrast if you ask me... front page is hard to read... new logo image needs to be anti-aliased... it's a bit too blocky looking... Also, the front page is a bit constrained... you may want to try increasing the span across the page... the table can be expanded, and using percentages as a width will allow it to scale depending on the user's resolution and browser size....

just a couple thoughts ;D
    Actually I did have it that way, but there were issues...yeah lots of issues. My main issue is when the site was minimized in a window, ick! Which part is low contrast the forum? or the actual index page? As far as the image, I haven't noticed the blockiness, but I'll ask SkyNet if he can anti-alias it, he is the only one with the original file. Your still the webmaster, you can fix some of this tuff too! :P :P :P

Aragorn