Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

AWStats

Thread: AWStats

JimH

AWStats

Yo Aragorn, I see you have AWStats up on the stats page. Looks pretty cool. ;D ;D Did you notice the site seems to get the most hits from (cough) M$ IE 54%, wierd. How come the country/domain display isn't displaying more then one country? Only getting hits from the USA? Most of the hits seem to be straight to the discussion board, instead of the frontpage. Wonder how many of those hits might be coming from the signature I have been using when answering questions on the newsgroups. I was linking straight to the discussion board. Maybe I will change it to the frontpage instead. 8)

Jim H

Re: AWStats

Yeah it is pretty cool, I had another stat program up, the one that I use for myself, but it keeps detailed files that eat up a lot of space really quick, so this is nice!

Yeah, 90% of computer users use IE I think was the last estimate. Even Linux users that use IE through wine, ick!

Well with the country thing, it has to do a reverse look up on the DNS, that is why it says Uknown. A reverse look up takes a long time, and on top of that it doesn't work with AWStats yet. It kept crash and burning on me...

I have a feeling they all come to the discussion board through a bookmark or so. It doesn't say in AwStats but it does in my program that the majority of visitors to GLO are from bookmarks. So we have a small fan club anyways! heheh

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

LOL, didn't know IE would work with Wine. Too bad the country display doesn't work. AWStats looks pretty cool anyway, glad I stumbled onto it. ;D

Jim H

Yes I am glad too! :P

It is small and compact, and easy on the eyes, which is nice for displaying stats to you guys!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Yes I am glad too! :P

It is small and compact, and easy on the eyes, which is nice for displaying stats to you guys!

Aragorn
    I knew I was good for something. :

Jim H