Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lurkers.

Thread: Lurkers.

Aaron_Adams

Lurkers.

Anyone else find it wierd that there are over 90 registered users on the forum and hardly any of them post? I think GLO may have a lurker infestation. tee hee.

All those that haven't posted before, perhaps you can take this moment to atleast say hello!

I think the key is instead of wanting more and more members, is to push for the current members to make for a busier forum that will attract some attention. Thats my opinion only, and I accept the fact that I am probably wrong. ;D

Re: Lurkers.

Hehe, I agree with ya, but I'll say your wrong just for good measure!

I would like to see how many lurkers there are out there! You would be amazed at how many people are lurkers by just not signing up! AHHH!! I could't believe it the other night, there were 9 guests the other night, not a single member! I am thinking of making this board where guests can post to, what do you guys think?

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

I am thinking of making this board where guests can post to, what do you guys think?
    As long as you're willing to deal with the inevitable spam and other crap, I say go for it.

JimH

As long as you're willing to deal with the inevitable spam and other crap, I say go for it.
    I agree, do you really want to do that? It could definitely lead to unwanted spam or inappropriate posts.

Jim H

Aaron_Adams

I don't think anonymous posts or guest posts should be allowed. I just think we need to encourage more people to post and get involved somehow.

johnqpublic

I lurk,therefore I am.

Just to let you know, I'm still alive tee-hee hee ;D
    AMD Athlon 2200+ 1.8Ghz
    1280MB PC-3200 CAS2.5 RAM
    ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB AGP
    Western Digital WDC WD2500JB-00FUA0 250GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Seagate ST3200822A 200GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Western Digital WDC WD1200BB-00CAA1 120GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Western Digital WDC WD800BB-00CAA1 80GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Maxtor OneTouch 2HA43R32 1TB 7200 rpm USB 2.0
    D-Link DFE-530TX+ 10/100 NIC
    D-Link DWL-G520 Rev.A
    Debian 5.0r1 Lenny

Just to let you know, I'm still alive tee-hee hee ;D
    Well glad we still have a few survivors! :P

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.